BUILD U Session 3: Moving Into ACTION!
BUILD is continuing it’s 3 part training series through BUILD U.
“Choosing the BUILD Way: Practicing the Habits of Thinking, Relating & ACTING!”
Place: Cardinal Shehan School 5407 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Continental Breakfast included)
Cost: $25.00* course fee for all 3 BUILD U training sessions;
If you are only attending session 3 – $10
* Scholarships available on request.
RSVP: Sherrell Savage, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Gwen Brown, email@example.com
Using case studies, learn how to:
- Design an effective work plan for an issue
- Develop a functioning action team around an issue
- Learn how to use organizing in congregational development
Core team development:
- Making core teams operational with work-plans and timelines
- Running effective house meetings and moving into ACTION with BUILD